To Our Neighborhood Smiles Dental Family:
As we posted earlier, we are taking the spread of COVID-19 very seriously and are heeding the recommendations of the CDC and our local, state, and federal health authorities in order to continue to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
The ADA just put out a new advisory in which they recommend all dental offices restrict services to emergency dental work, which encompasses what they label as “dental emergencies” and “urgent dental care.” In compliance with this, please be aware that we will be reaching out to patients to reschedule any routine or non-urgent dental procedures, including (but not limited to) hygiene appointments, initial or periodic oral exams, orthodontic appointments, and cosmetic procedures.
The office response policies we outlined earlier still apply throughout this time of restricted services:
• We ask that you please DO NOT keep your scheduled appointment if you or a family member are sick or have had a cough or fever in the last 48 hours. In this case, please call and reschedule your appointment. Patients who show up for appointments and exhibit symptoms in our office will not be able to receive care and will be rescheduled.
• If you have traveled to an area where you may have come into contact with an individual infected with COVID-19, we ask that you please call and reschedule your appointment. Please be aware that we will be asking patients about their recent travel activity.
• To minimize the number of people in our office, please only bring those who are absolutely needed for the appointment.
•Please do not arrive too early for your appointment. Less people sitting in the waiting room is a healthy practice of social distancing. Additionally, if you would like to stay in your vehicle while waiting, you can call the front desk to check in.
• We have hand sanitizer available throughout our office for your use.
• If you would like to reschedule your emergency/urgent care based on taking an abundance of caution, we understand: please let us know at your earliest convenience.
As ever, we appreciate your understanding and ongoing support of these measures through this difficult time. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call or email us (email@example.com). We will keep monitoring developments and communicate with you as necessary moving forward. Thank you and take care!
-Dr. Ryan and the Neighborhood Smiles Dental Team
FAMILY TRUSTED DENTAL CARE IN BELLEVILLE
Where quality service meets compassionate care
WELCOME TO OUR DENTAL FAMILY
At Neighborhood Smiles Dental Care in Belleville, we believe the best dental treatment is no dental treatment. However, if you do need dental work, we believe in comprehensive care and flexible payment plans to help get you the care you deserve. You are not just another patient to us – you are a friend and valued member of our dental family. That means that we care deeply not only about the health of your mouth, but about your overall health and wellbeing, and the quality of your experience with us.
We know that coming to the dentist isn’t exactly on the top of our patients’ list of fun things to do, that’s why we do everything we can to make sure your time with us is relaxed and comfortable. Whether you’re new to the Belleville area, or are just looking for a different kind of dental experience, you’ve come to the right place. After all, our mission is not just about fixing teeth – it’s about changing lives.
ASK US ABOUT OUR
Smiles Membership Program!
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to your Belleville dentist and our outstanding team. Dr. Ryan Yakowicz grew up in the greater Milwaukee area, and attended Marquette University for his undergraduate and dental education. Dr. Yakowicz has been a practicing dentist since 2010, and in his free time he enjoys fishing, film, golf, cooking, and making his own craft beer.
Dr. Yakowicz’s first goal in treating patients is to establish a positive relationship based on trust and compassion, and he’s assembled a team of hygienists, assistants, and administrators that share his standard of care. From reception to the waiting room, to cleanings and treatment, you will be welcomed with open arms – and, of course, a smile!
ALL YOUR DENTAL NEEDS UNDER ONE ROOF
If you’re looking for a general dentist in Belleville to provide all of your family’s dental needs under one roof, you’ve come to the right place! Our team’s expertise and investment in the most advanced technology ensures quality dental solutions that last a lifetime. From general to cosmetic dentistry, to dental implants and oral surgery, we can take great care of you right here at Neighborhood Smiles.
– Chrissy N.
– Corey J.
– Criss U.